Monday, October 4, 2010

My Little Pony

 "Honey, maybe you shouldn't stand right there... " EKK! hahaha She loved his tail with a curl and a bend.
 And she got to pet Mary's Little Lamb

 ya... he's poppin a squat! hahaha  OH to be free?! haha jk!

 Jocelyn enjoyed the Gardner Village's petting zoo & Pony RIDES!  She LOOOVED riding the horses!
 She wasn't even scared! :>
 However there was another girl that was scared and she was crying while her Dad just walked around the circle holding her NEXT to the pony... so this is Jocelyn's concerned face. She's trying to figure her out, I think.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I LOVE your old pics! :)
When we went to the Utah State fair we thought Paisley would enjoy a pony ride!...not so much , after the first time around she was crying and wanted off, so being the good parent that I am, I made her stay on!(I was just walking around with her) :) Good for you jocelyn, your so brave! :)