Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween! ROOOOOAAAARRR

Auntie LaLa designed some more clothes! Jocelyn gets to sport em! I LOVED this skirt & shirt! so FUN!
 Jocelyn loved Aladdin. And she loves tigers. So she loves Raja, Jasmines pet. She always growls at people! WHO DOES THAT hahaha Jocelyn does. So it just seems fitting that she be Raja for Halloween.
 Yes, there is a tail back there! This tiger has got attitude!
 ROOOOAAR (she's still growling. out of costume. i'm beginning to get embarrassed!)
 So JoJo & I went to my friend's ward party on Friday night! It was made for kids! And of course it was fun seeing some friends! JoJo had a BLAST. She got to trick or treat the classroom doors... some where "Scary mommy, scary!" too cute After that fun event we met my parents at their Young Single Adult Halloween dance. My Dad hadn't seen our costumes so we were there for a few minutes.... then went home to go to SLEEP! But being a dance, as it was, with loud music she got DOWN! hahahaha This girl has got MOVES! She started the party for sure!

 See?!
 a blind ref
 my mom was SHOCKED! from us showing up at her door... hahaha ok, she was electrified.

"What's worse, what's worse?" "BEING ELECTROCUTED!" "..... ok, and?" "No just being electrocuted, that would be awful." -So I Married An Axe Murderer haha

ok.
SHE should have been Cruella!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Costumes. I love that they Jojo's are homemade. And that Makeup. I've never seen such a great makeup job on a kid before. Way to go.

Erin said...

you look so good!!!! i love your costume! Brady growls at people all the time too. she looks adorable!!!

Shanae said...

I LOVE YOUR COSTUMES!!! Raja so cute!!! I think her and Krew were meant to be, he growls at people too:)
Dev il and Raja ADORABLE!!!!

Hi! said...

Jocelyn's costume and makeup are so fantastic! Nice job mom. I love her Tinker Bell shots too. You made a marvelous Cruella Hillary, you are a very clever girl!
Irene in Bellevue

Unknown said...

those costumes are impressive! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!