My Dad had the TOUGH, PAINFUL assignment to film Yosemite for work! haha So we were able to tag along! Here are some of my favorite shots! Maybe you got to see Oprah's trip to Yosemite? But I welled with pride that this beautiful land is in "our backyard." It's a must see before you die!
Artist in action... videography
isn't that a crazy tree?
Jocelyn must be a Hawaii girl... she loves the outdoors. Rain or shine! Beach or Mountains! She is always happy if we are OUT.
But after a lil hike to the base of Bridal veil falls, she didn't wanna walk anymore so I thought I'd throw her on my shoulders... it was fun...
.. for the most part HAHAHA
grabbing some more breathtaking shots!
... photo credits... me AND my mom! she captured some amazing shots! way to go mom!
"Where's Papa?" THERE HE IS! I love my girl!
a cry for freedom! hee hee
We of course have Halloween pictures to show you but be prepared for DISNEYLAND & Grandma Christy & Co. in southern California! YAY! Here we come!
LOVE & MISS YOU DEREK! Wish you could be here! Thanks for working so hard for us! xoxox loves&hugs
3 comments:
I love the pictures. Yosemite is one of my favorite places.
This trip looks like so much fun!! I love Jocelyn's face for Halloween! How did you get her to sit through that!? And the pics of her on the hike! Adorable!
Your costume was awesome as well! ;)
What kind of camera do you have? Your pictures look great!
Post a Comment