This is about 3 years old... but it's amazing what you find out when you get talking to someone! My friend Larissa was talking to me about her & Ryan's love story. She told me how he purposed & I couldn't believe it. I wanted to check it out & it totally made me cry from cuteness! ;> So I thought I'd share it with you ...
3 comments:
I know isn't this the cutest proposal ever?! Classic!
Thanks Hillary. Yeah, I had no idea what was going on. Ryan pretended to be sick that night and I almost died being on stage. But it is a fabulous memory and he planned and planned for it, he put a lot of thought into it.
Thanks the post! You are too cute and a great friend.
Oh my gosh. That was amazing. I've never known anyone to do that before. I can't believe I never heard that story before. So sweet!
Post a Comment