i have no clue who ricky bobby is, but nice song derek. i didn't except anything less from you, although i think scott will be a little jealous about the song tribute.
Beautiful.Get well soon ricky bobby!!
that was...amazing!
I know you don't drink, but man.... Derek you are too much! I hope you are planning on staying at my house on your way to Utah.
Thanks Derek that made Aaron's day!!! and mine too of course :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i have no clue who ricky bobby is, but nice song derek. i didn't except anything less from you, although i think scott will be a little jealous about the song tribute.
Beautiful.
Get well soon ricky bobby!!
that was...amazing!
I know you don't drink, but man....
Derek you are too much! I hope you are planning on staying at my house on your way to Utah.
Thanks Derek that made Aaron's day!!! and mine too of course :)
Post a Comment