Here are some of my photos of Jocelyn & Keiki Beach SO nice to let her be free and crawl/walk around with friends



Welcome to my HAAAAAAAR SALON jk! We went to Target in Kapolei (my small does of the mainland) Its a brand new shopping center! And Target is new to our parts! We found a great deal on hair color! Shanae has been talking about coloring her hair darker/ her natural color and Kim wanted to have all one color too. So we had some fun DYING! What do you think? Sorry I don't have an after of Kim, but Shanae's I got.
Jocelyn & I hangin out in a parking lot... eating and taking a break from driving. We went to Target. AGAIN. :>


Kaluanui Beach! I found a nice beach that's secluded and I love the sand here. The water is shallow and not too wavey for me to take JoJo out into. So it's been nice trying to soak up some sun and try to LOOK like im living in Hawaii! People seem to forget that Hawaii has a winter too. And this one was cold (for Hawaii) & rainy! Meaning I am living to my fullest SNOW WHITE fair skin!
I took Jocelyn out and was singing to her and playin and she fell asleep in my arms! It was a precious moment.

My girlfriends! They came to play dress up and once they were pooped we read some fairytales. (It's nice to hear the original version... and compare to Disney's take on it) THEN they wanted to watch TOY STORY! Such good girls! I hope they remember these awesome times they have with each other!


Girls, young & old, married & single, NEED to have friends to play with! It's healthy for the female soul!

CASSiE LEE's Birthday! Pedicure Party! I hope she had fun... I did! We watched some chick flicks, talked story, and got flowers on our toes! ;> Sorry I'm rusty! I will be quicker next time!


Burn baby Burn! This is with sunscreen twice in 2.5 hours! I'm tellin ya! Hawaii has stronger sunshine! Good thing Jocelyn had on a higher number!
SunScreen vs SunBlock
If you want some color get sunscreen. Sunblock BLOCKS it ALL out! I have been putting 50sunscreen on JoJo and 15-30 sunscreen on me. Mind you I wanted to get color! Jocelyn is darker than me!!!!! So I'm over getting low numbers! As long as its screen you can get color! If you don't know why you're gettin NOTHING no matter the number sunblock will keep you with PURE Snow White skin. That's my knowledge on the matter. I've figured this out the hard way! Now "I'M MOLTING!" hahaha You live you learn.
Can't believe May is almost over... we will be having some friends visit then to the states we go! California, Nevada, & Utah! ... in June
See ya around!
5 comments:
This is an awesome post!! So many memories!! :)
I can't believe that May is almost gone and you will be leaving SO FREAKIN SOON!!
I'm excited for you guys but at the same time We are definitely going to miss you!!!
I think the same thing about my kids with the sunscreen/sunblock. They have nice tans and have NEVER burned... I should just use their stuff!!
ouchy on the burn! i wish i was there eating tons of candy and laughing with the ladies! love shanaes hair, she looks totally different!
Hey Hillary,
Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! Jocelyn is soooo cute! She is getting so much older! I can't believe how fast they grow!
Happy Mother's Day Hillary. Sorry I'm so late. I've been thinking about you a lot lately and I'm so grateful I was able to meet you. You are a wonderful Mom, and great friend, and a spiritual giant. I love you.
It looks like you are enjoying life. Jocelyn is so cute I can't believe she is walking.
Take care
Hello Hilli Willi! Just wanted to let you know, you are an exellent stylist, great coverage! :) Jocelyn is CUTER than a button!
PS. Please call me when you get here to SLC, I miss your guts!
Post a Comment