nice! Aaron and I saw him running the other day and we both looked at eachother and said 'he looks good!!" way to go derek!
Way to go Derek. You look great.
wow, can i sign up for whatever he did!
good job Derek!!!
i think the hair cut looks really good, its very slimming.
Major Kudos! Big Props!
That is so awsome1 Nice job Derek!
Yum!!! Break me off a piece of that!!
Wow! Wow! wow! Way to go, Derek. Amazing! You're an inspiration to..us all!
Good job!-Gordon and Katrina and Henry
amazing...and look at him with a tan too!
maybe I need to become vegan too...
Josh wants you to tell him that he should be able to dunk by now!NIce job, you look good!
he looks AWESOME!!! Way to go Derek!crazy!
You look amazing Derek! Keep it up!
This is so freakin awesome. If only I had his dedication. . .
Way to go Derek! That is awesome.
holy smokes!!! very impressive! we had a semi-chinese diet meal tonight--only slip up was parmesan. cant way to see you guys!
Not bad, not bad at all. I think Jeff is planning on smoking some ribs, BBQ some tri-tip, and making some bacon wrapped filets when you guys visit. Would you rather have ice cream sundaes or cheesecake for dessert?Looking forward to your visit.
WOW!! That is so awesome! Way to go Derek!!!
Go Derek!
Post a Comment
21 comments:
nice! Aaron and I saw him running the other day and we both looked at eachother and said 'he looks good!!"
way to go derek!
Way to go Derek. You look great.
wow, can i sign up for whatever he did!
good job Derek!!!
i think the hair cut looks really good, its very slimming.
Major Kudos! Big Props!
That is so awsome1 Nice job Derek!
Yum!!! Break me off a piece of that!!
Wow! Wow! wow! Way to go, Derek. Amazing! You're an inspiration to..us all!
Good job!
-Gordon and Katrina and Henry
amazing...and look at him with a tan too!
maybe I need to become vegan too...
Josh wants you to tell him that he should be able to dunk by now!
NIce job, you look good!
he looks AWESOME!!! Way to go Derek!
crazy!
You look amazing Derek! Keep it up!
This is so freakin awesome. If only I had his dedication. . .
Way to go Derek! That is awesome.
holy smokes!!! very impressive! we had a semi-chinese diet meal tonight--only slip up was parmesan. cant way to see you guys!
Not bad, not bad at all. I think Jeff is planning on smoking some ribs, BBQ some tri-tip, and making some bacon wrapped filets when you guys visit. Would you rather have ice cream sundaes or cheesecake for dessert?
Looking forward to your visit.
WOW!! That is so awesome! Way to go Derek!!!
Go Derek!
Post a Comment