Friday, April 24, 2009

WALKING: 12 steps at 9 months old!


LIVING PROOF! Good thing I was able to catch this because Derek didn't believe me! ;>

p.s. 
her left bottom tooth has broken through! i can feel the little ridges... 

Jocelyn's SOOOO BIG! 

Well, now we get to say JoJo was walking at 9 months, but with only 2 days to spare! She's almost 10 months... I think she was having a lot of fun so we shall see if she keeps walking lots and lots! I am sure I will not be quite so happy when I have to run around after her... hee hee 

SIDE NOTE*
Derek, Jocelyn & I are officially going to be off island June 4th - July 25th! The flight is booked! I found a great deal & didn't wanna miss it. Luck for us it looks like we will have a great family subleasing from us! YAY! I'm sorry... I can't tell you where we are going yet because it's still not totally decided. But I can say that Salt Lake City Marriott has invited Derek to intern there. So we may have more options for Derek to choose from, but that is 1 for sure! Hope that makes sense... 

Love to all! xoxox

7 comments:

Noelle said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is SO cute! I didn't realize that she's not even 10 months yet!! Way to go Jocelyn! Way to end the video with that dance too! SO CUTE!!

THE SAWYER FAM said...

At nine months!?! Ya, I don't think I would have believed you either! LOL! That's so great and she was so steady with her steps. Mallory walked around like a drunk sailor at first at 10 1/2 months. And, I'm not quite sure what all the internship stuff means but we do hope to see you!

Hammels said...

I will be showing Andrew the video as a walking tutorial... we are a little ways off from walking. Hope you guys stay for a bit with us.

C.C.'s Chronicles said...

Wow! Such a milestone and so early!! I am excited for her but what happened to baby? A toddler already! I only got to see her for such a short time in December!! Give her a big hug from her Gma Christy. Basketball next, right?

The Price Family said...

Bet it fells good to know where you are going!!! At least having a little plan.

Harris Family said...

YEAH! GO JOCELYN! Will walked at nine months too...and now you have to REALLY baby proof!!! can't wait to see you guys!
:Laura

H+B Jackson said...

Amazing! She is so strong! You're doing a great job momma!