What's better than going to the beach in Hawaii on a sunny day? Going to the beach in Hawaii on a sunny day with a great photographer! :> Shanae Jones took these fab photos of Jocelyn! I was late meeting up with some friends because Jocelyn just kept on napping... so we missed out on a lot of great sunshine, but tried to soak up as much as possible! The kids were just having a blast playing together while we mamas talked.
She's got a secret stash of JoJo photos that will be revieled on of these fine days! She has really perfecter her art! I love this pictures of Jocelyn! I have many other to post but wanted to throw these up for you all to see!
Jocelyn is 10 months old now! She's been a delight! We are trying to get her to walk around and take more steps but she totally prefers crawling! So much faster :> So she did take her 12 steps in a row, but we wont be hurrying this milestone along. I am not ready to be running around. I will enjoy this while I can ;>
Jocelyn is 10 months old now! She's been a delight! We are trying to get her to walk around and take more steps but she totally prefers crawling! So much faster :> So she did take her 12 steps in a row, but we wont be hurrying this milestone along. I am not ready to be running around. I will enjoy this while I can ;>
Love to all! Hope your weather is bright & happy. I keep hearing about snow still falling on the mainland... and that is just crazy! I'm off to cleaning up the house/ hanging up clothes. :> Don't you just love laundry?!
Have a grrrrreat week!
2 comments:
Jocelyn is a doll! My favorite one of her is the third to last picture. So cute!
Jocelyn is so cute, and I just love all her faces!!!
Post a Comment