Thursday, June 12, 2008

PB


Who needs bread? Who needs jam? The only thing that can improve this delicious creation, CHOCOLATE! We usually get ADAM's natural pb but Derek saw this one: being bigger and cheaper, he snagged it! Man am I glad he did! It's so good! I could eat it by the spoonful! Since I have a limited selection of food to combine with it, sugar free chocolate and vanilla pudding has been the newest combo. Pretty yummy! I just thought I'd share one of my cravings... :) Buy this. It is mmmmmm good!

8 comments:

Mary Boyd said...

I love my peanut butter too. I'll have to try that one. I love peanut butter with bananas!! Yummy, yummy. I hope you are having a wonderful baby shower. I wish I was there.

Mary

The Price Family said...

Oh my gosh Hillary. That peanut butter is the best... We tried it a few months ago and now we are hooked!

US... said...

I want that stuff. I have been craving peanut butter too but I never get the healthy stuff cause it tastes different. I will try that kind now. :) Thanks

Erin said...

i love peanut butter. but i need to have milk and either strawberry jam or honey...soo soo good!

.Ang. said...

I love peanut butter too!!

I remember when i used to eat it off a spoon for my after school snack!

It's also a great exfoliant!!!! (if you used chunky)

ALSO, I didn't know you could order groceries on Amazon... Where have i been???

PS... I lied about peanut butter being a good exfoliant... That would be a TERRIBLE thing to rub on your face.

Keiko said...

I want to try this one, I really do. but I'm SO afraid this might accelerate James love for peanut butter. He LOVES peanut butter so much that I find him with 2~3 spoons on his both hand full of peanut butter on his bed in the morning. Well, I guess I have to hide them occasionally before I go to bed . . . Looks really YUM!

Noelle said...

Kurt's new invention is peanut butter, chocolate syrup and vanilla ice cream. SO GOOD! I NEED to try the natural. It just sounds good.

Anonymous said...

You just made me hungry, I guess I'll get some PB and a spoon out now. hehehehe