
Tuesday, June 24th I had my 38th week check up appointment and it is there they noticed my blood pressure was too high. So Dr. Shimizu sent me to the hospital for a 2 part induction.

We arrived with great anticipation. She started me on cytotek which is for ulsars, but the side effect causes contractions. That's what we were going for. Then, the next morning we started patossum. Contractions came, more effaced, my water broke, but not dropping... still -2 station. Got the epidural as pain increased-she was posterior! Back labor wasn't being dulled by the epidural... then since she still wouldn't drop they decided it was necessary to do a c-section!

Beautiful view! Great team support!

C-section time: I didn't get numb enough on my right side, so they had to put me completely under. So, Derek didn't get to be in the room but he was the first to see her! Then, Grandma and Pa got to help also and get her weight, 6lbs 15.7 oz - 20 inches long, footprints and a bath.



We thought she had curly brown hair but once it was washed it seems pretty straight... we shall see.


Daddy Derek holding Jocelyn's lil purple hands.

She recognized his voice! She'd always look towards his voice!

Derek and Dr. Michele Shimizu checkin out Jocelyn

Can you see my pretty blue eyes?

Proud grandparents


Healthy and Happy

The little bundle of love waiting for mama to come back to the room... she still hasn't seen her yet!

PROUD PAPA

Christina came by after work

loves & hugs

Aunt Glenna and Uncle Bruce got to stop by before the left the island... they were here to see Jill graduate from BYU-Hawaii

My little princess

check out her cute lil smile!
We, to say the least, are so excited and THRILLED she's here! Better out than in! She's addicting to hold and kiss! She is so beautiful! She's looking forward to a birthday right after her cousin, Andrew's! And she shared a birthday with her great uncle Kurt! So happy. We will be in our CASTLE hospital til Saturday and all is going well. We're both tired and mommy's tummy is sore, but still smiling from ear to ear! Thank you for all your prayers and calls of congratulations! We love you and can't wait to show her off as often as possible! We're photo happy and plan to keep posting photos we we get a chance... come check us out! LOVE YOU
Jocelyn Kaila Williams6lbs 15 oz
20 inches
Brown hair
Blue eyes
June 25th, 2008
10:57 pm
18 comments:
I am happy she is here and you are both healthy! She looks adorable with her little red lips. I can't wait to meet and hold her. Congratulations!
she is so cute!!!!! i can't wait to hold her. i have miss you(hillary) lately, i feel like i haven't see you in like a month even through it has only been like a week, anyways great job with the little one, she is perfect!!!!
AWWW!! YESSS!! i couldn't have brought that gift sooner eh?! ;) I'm so happy she's here, and healthy, and that you are happy and well!! Can't wait to meet her!!
Congrats Hillary and Derrick! She's beautiful!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful. Glad that you are both healthy.
Congrats you two. She is so adorable I can't wait to hold her. If I were you I would be addicted to holding and kissing her all the time as well!!!
Oh, she's so tiny! I love it. Chris even said how cute she is and how good the pics are. Glad things turned out alright. Hope you're recovering well with the c-section bit. Can't wait for more pics. You can't go so long b/t posts now because I won't get to see her for two months! Boo! She's adorable and I'm sure she'll be just as gorgeous as you!
congratulations!! She's beautiful! Take care of yourself!! ;D
Derek and Hillary, Jocelyn is so beautiful!! Congratulations!! She is surely blessed to be born into an extended family that LOVES babies!! To wonderful parents!!! Lots of joy to come. Can't wait to see her!! Love you so, Grandma Christy at Hammels in Las VEgas. Andrew is a cutie, too! They will one of these days have fun together!
Aw. . . So beautiful! Fiona was same weight and length. Perfect size!!! I love her name, too. Congrats Hillary and Derrick.
She is so cute!! those lips are adorable it looks like she has lipstick on!) congrats you guys!!
Ohh, so exciting!!! She is soo cute already! I cant believe she's is finally here! Congratulations! I cant wait to meet her!
We send our congrats and love to all three of you...look how time flies...so excited for our new family adventures...we are trying to make it over there soon..and visit...
love you
Ry and Jes
She is gorgeous!! YEAH! I hope you're doing well ... isn't Dr. Shimizu wonderful. I'm SO happy for you. They're so addictive, huh. I love her name too - Jocelyn is so adorable. Congratulations!!!
im glad everything is going well now! I'm sure your parents are sooo excited! now you get to live in the cool building with all the mommies and cute kids! i wish i could give her kisses and snuggle her!
So happy for you!! SHE IS STUNNING!! Well done!
OH MY GOSH... guys, she's gorgeous and her name fits her well. Sorry to hear that you went through all that labor and then had to have a c-section. I feel your pain and hope that you recover quickly seeing that you have a little one demanding your attention. I just can't believe it... Hillary and Derek have a daughter. I would have never have guessed it 3 years ago! Take Care and post lots of pics cause a Hawaii is a little too far for us to come visit you guys!
lovely little p uss y love a lick of her
Post a Comment