Thursday, June 12, 2008

Myrtle

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to announce Derek's success story! He SOLD the Jeep! YAY! It was fabulous! I'm so proud and impressed! He got the Jeep for quite cheap and fixed up some of the under-the-hood problems and turned it around and sold it within 2 months. He had it posted on Craigslist for 2-3 weeks and the second caller came and took it away last night! This guy was really interested in how it ran, which it runs "like a champ!" He plans to put new tires and rims on it... paint it and totally fix it up! It sounds like a hobby of his! He was so excited to have a new toy! So ladies, sometimes it is good to let your hubby try somethin crazy out! So, I'm sorry to any of you that were EYE-in' her, Myrtle the Jeep, she's TAKEN! :)

*Not to mention this sale is paying for next semesters tuition! Another pat on Derek's back!!!

2 comments:

Hammels said...

Way to go Derek. Looks like you may have found a little side business for yourself.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Derek. You are the Champ.