Sunday, December 18, 2011

6 weeks are over

REPORT:

"Bringing Sexy Back"
Derek lost 17 lbs
I lost 16 lbs

I still have a looooooooong ways to go but I'm that much closer. It's amazing how sick to my stomach I have been after having some of Derek's birthday sweets... TUMMY CHURNING! Makes me not want cake and brownies! Had a soda out of EXCITEMENT cause it'd been so long... ya. I love water and they way it makes me feel. So although the competition is over, CONGRATS CODI & AARON for winning it  byw, Derek & I will still be living by it! It's been so motivating! A nice eye opener! :D Don't get me wrong. I do enjoy my sweets and splurges! And I will every now and then, but overall I'm stickin to living without them.

Wish we would have taken before and after photos... sorry. This is all I've got.





sexy has been brought'n
jk



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great Hillary!!!