She is the person I follow. She makes me laugh. Lights up my days. She pushes my buttons, sure. But she is amazing. I feel like sometimes I talk too much or focus on the things she does that are "trying three's." I want people to know they're not alone. But really, I am the luckiest mom in the universe!
She's MY GIRL! And I love her just the way she is. Poop drama and all.
For THE LONGEST TIME Jocelyn's hair HAD to be down... like Rapunzel's lOOOOng hair. Hence the reason it's always in her face :/ She loves brushing it ... when it's not Tangled (hahaha) Just recently she lets me braid her hair like Pocahontas and putting it up in a ponytail/ bun like dancer/ ballerina. She states throughout the day, "Your hair's up?" " You put your hair down?" Very observant of it.
pictures from June 2011
Jocelyn loves... no you don't understand. LOVES to dance! ANYTIME wherever we are! If she hears music... tv, movie, radio, store, she starts movin and groovin! Derek and I just catch her at random times in the kitchen bustin her moves! I love it! Santa's giving her dance classes for Christmas and she doesn't know but we can't WAIT for her to go. I'm pretty sure it'll be a dream come true for her. She'll be in her element.
She lives for her friends and cousins! She prays for each one of them and is starting to want to call and talk to them! It's the cutest thing! I am trying to take pictures of her with all her friends! I will be building the collection! She loves making new friends. Strangers at the park/ play place are her "friends" before she even meets them. But there's nothing as great as old friends! xox
JoJo & Molly! We miss Molly and so many other friends! Let's schedule some play dates for next year! YES PLEASE.
Andrew, Carly, Beckham and soon to arrive Olive Reeves from our new ward- love them- great company
Jocelyn is an artist! I will have to scan the picture she drew at the Treehouse Museum. It's a gingerbread man. She did ALL the coloring to it. Eyes. Eyebrows. Smile. HEART :0) She's doing a pretty good job, for her age, at staying in the lines. She lives to "write" in my planner like I do.
Paisley & Jocelyn our Hawaiian girls
Jocelyn even included Pochacco in all her prayers... "Bless GiGi, Papa & Pochacco"....
o x o x O X x X X o x
BRAVERY!

















4 comments:
She is a sweet, smart little girl!!
We NEED to schedule a playdate! We will be in touch after the new year. We love Jojo and Molly is so sad she isn't in her class anymore.
Oh this totally touched my heart! I love this so so much! Makes me happy! I love her very very much!
i love your post. She is wonderful.
Post a Comment