Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We'rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre GRAPE!

Fresno's GRAPE! Service
(click on link above)
Here's a 5 minute video of the Madera area... which includes our Fresno Stake & area.
I even know some of the people filmed! :D
So fun to see... but lots of HARD HOT WORK!

2 comments:

Lindsay Rondo said...

Wow!!! What a touching video! I had no idea about this! thanks for sharing.:)

Hi! said...

Thanks for sharing this. I lived in Madera for a couple years and as a Young Adult cut grapes during the harvest time. Jamie Hansen is in my sistr Ward, I met him when I was there for my nephew's wedding. Every once in a while I run across my grape knife and think. "Why am I keeping this?" But I can't throw it out, it brings back great memories of serving and working hard for the people of the world. Love you guys!
Irene in Bellevue