Isn't my Dad the best?! We are so grateful &
can sleep better at night knowing Jocelyn can't run into the street!
Jocelyn's BIRTHDAY swing!
And her lil taste of freedom! Derek is superman and get's to mow every other week!
Meanwhile, we had a short time period that allowed us to paint before the new carpet was put in!
So, I'm so grateful for the help from Sophie, my dad & my mom!
YAY FOR NO MORE CINDER BLOCK WHITE WALLS!
(no offense to our friends still in TVA)
I call this color, Chocolate Milk! hahaha
It was a shock the first few strokes onto a white wall, but with everything in it, I LOVE IT!
My Mom is a pro! She did the edge-that's tricky stuff.
We also painted our room a light but warm grey & JoJo's room is actually all white.
Thanks, dear landlord, for letting us paint!
... and Pochacco helped too! (this is my parent's dog) and YES, I named her when I was in 7th grade! Haven't you heard of Hello Kitty's friend, the dog... Pochacco!? hahahaSanrio Gang!
Ok, well, meet Pochacco!


3 comments:
ha ha ha thanks for the visuals on pochacco! i still don't understand who would name their dog a name with the word poo in it ha!
I love the Dog's name. My sister is a huge Hello Kitty fan. Your house looks beautiful.
ahahah POO! I miss her!
Post a Comment