Saturday, September 18, 2010

EVERYTHING "Dances" Together

CURLY-LiCiOUS
Any tips on hair product for CURLY/WAVY hair? As you know, with my STICK STRAIGHT hair I've NEVER had to deal with curls. I LOVE THEM on JoJo! And I just am not sure what works best!
 
Jocelyn loves Disney Princesses! She loves the songs they dance to, like "So This Is Love" on Cinderella & "Once Upon A Dream" from Sleeping Beauty! She sings them all the time... and she likes to dance with me or Derek when that point comes on the movie. She makes ALL of her Barbie's dance together and the newest...TOOTHBRUSHES! She's got a great imagination! :>
Oh ya, and they're always in their birthday suits. Sorry. I have no explanation for this! Ekk But I asked her what they were doing and she said DANCING! :>

I was so excited when it was cold the other day! I got to put her in some tights & boots! But I know the winter and snow will be here sooner and longer than I'm prepared for... It's just so fun to dress up in boots & jackets! I LOVE IT!

8 comments:

.Ang. said...

hahaha I love that picture!!

I read a blog about barbies and their birthday suits. The first thing the mom would do when they got barbies, was draw on underwear with a sharpie!

That way they are never really naked.

HIll. she is SO CUTE!! and grown up!! and I love her little curls!!

:) MIss you!

Jana and Rob said...

I love all the posts. You look great and JoJo is so cute. The doughnut race sounds awesome. I've found that Pantene ProV Curly Hair Style, Spray Gel is the best thing for my wavy hair.

Shanae said...

JO JO is so cute, LOVE THE CURLS! and the barbies, well for some reason that is what always ends up happening, they end up in their birthday suits. LOVE HER OUTFIT, I LOVE SKIRTS TIGHTS AND BOOTS, my new attire here very soon! and hopefully Kali's if I can get her to wear it. Wait all I have to do is show her Jo Jo's picture.

Anonymous said...

Love her hair and the "nakie" barbies as Paisley likes to say. None of her babies stay dressed for long either!

Check out the "ethnic" section (black section...whatever...)at Wal-Mart. There is something bright colored in a smaller bottle, its kinda like a leave in conditioner/lotion for hair and it works nice for curls or waves I guess without leaving the hair crunchy. Next time I go I'll check out what its called, I've used it before but don't have any at the moment.

Anonymous said...

I love Jojo's imagination. Her hair is so cute too.

Erin said...

her hair looks so cute!
Oh gosh...the barbies! how hillarious!

Amy Nielson said...

She is such a cute girl!! I can't believe how big she is!!

Gay Haar said...

treseme has a curl spray... i can get some kendra at beauty supply and mail it. xoxo