Saturday, September 18, 2010

D-Willy

Jocelyn, Andrew & Katherine








Auntie Natalie & Uncle Jeff came & took Derek to Washington for his high school friend, Josh Mark's, wedding! It was a quick weekend get away but he had such a nice time seeing Brian & Astrid, Natalie's family & The Mark's! Hopefully Jocelyn & I can make it up there sooner than later! I still haven't been to Washington! :( 


While Derek was in Washington they went and looked at the Boeing Airplanes where Brian use to work!


2 comments:

Stephanie Vogel said...

We could have met up with him! Maybe? I he had The time. If you both come up you guys better let us know!! I'd love to visit!

Anonymous said...

When you guys are ready to come we'll put you up! As I noted before, it was so wonderful to see Derek at the wedding!
Hey! I need a tutorial on that computer chair you recovered. I have two just like it and would love to recover mine. I can't figure out how they come apart. There are screws in the bottom, but I think they only hold the legs on, do the chair front and back "snap" apart and then back together? HELP! I need cute chairs!
Love, Irene in Bellevue