Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppy Easter!!!

We LOVE you!
Jocelyn
21 Months Old

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so beauty.

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Is that snow behind her? And is she in a little tank top dress? Is she cold? Yes she is beautiful!

Hillaryous said...

Yes, there was a little snow... And I have a white sweater that she wore all day, but I wanted a picture with out it... She's healthy and happy I PROMISE! :D

.Ang. said...

SHe is SO grown up!!

C.C.'s Chronicles said...

What a lovely young lady! Such a pretty dress. Love the white shoes and purse. Very fun. What a joy this little person is and such a character. You guys must be having the best time.I love to hear her talk.... Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. Thanks for sharing!

Shanae said...

SHE IS ADORABLE!!! LOVE HER DRESS SO CUTE! HAPPY EASTER.

ashley @ little miss momma said...

Remember me?! LOL, its ashley stock--been a long time! Jocelyn is so adorable and growing up sooo fast! You have such a beautiful family!

ashley
here is my blog to keep in touch:
http://littlemissmomma.blogspot.com