Derek's sign & balloon from Marriott! ;D So festive!
JoJo & Mae! They are 5 days apart and LOVE playing!
I hear almost ALL DAY "MaeMae, Nat-alie! PLAY"
Derek's Mission buddy Ryan Godfrey and his wifey,
who is on of my best friends here, Natalie!
They hosted the Green Dinner!
Corned Beef and CABBAGE!!!!
Mashed Potatoes, Salad and Orange rolls with Cookies!
DIVINE!
Derek made this delish sauce for the beef...
SO GOOD!
Mmmm Mmm Good
4 comments:
Hillary, Jojo is killing me with cuteness! Seriously!! She is ADORABLE!! i Love that great big Grin!!!
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
wow... you got all into it.That's awesome. I put sticker on my girls and myself and called it a day!
Cute! Your so festive!
We have a change of plans for easter...I'll call you. It will just be us and you guys, but that's good enough for me!
Post a Comment