Awesome! You've got another great talent! I need to learn from you - I've got a chair here I would like to fix up. We miss you guys!
maybe you should turn this into a business :) hill, u are awesome!!!
definitely is an improvement! :) looks good, how do you recover a chair like that!? The shape seems so hard to do!
Another cute transformation!
good job hill...way to be thrifty!! miss u guys.
Hillary I think you are you are amazing. Ever since you posted the first time about doing this I have been dying to try and determined to learn. Keep up the good work. Miss you friend!!!
you are so crafty! I love it!!! how are you??
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awesome! You've got another great talent! I need to learn from you - I've got a chair here I would like to fix up. We miss you guys!
maybe you should turn this into a business :) hill, u are awesome!!!
definitely is an improvement! :) looks good, how do you recover a chair like that!? The shape seems so hard to do!
Another cute transformation!
good job hill...way to be thrifty!! miss u guys.
Hillary I think you are you are amazing. Ever since you posted the first time about doing this I have been dying to try and determined to learn. Keep up the good work. Miss you friend!!!
you are so crafty! I love it!!! how are you??
Post a Comment