Tuesday, April 27, 2010

We DISCOVERED something fun at the GATEWAY...

Hmmm... What to do when it's cold and snowy outside...

Brooke Bagley picked us up for a day in Downtown!

Jocelyn making movies...
with someone we don't know ;D


At the theater! 


Kara & kids where there too!



Taking a drive!

In the Doll House playing mommy
SOOOOOO FUN!
Some of Hawaii REUNITED and it feels so good!
Thanks for a fun play date! We must do it again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've seen this a few times and it looks like lots of fun! I'll have to check it out!

Erin said...

HOW FUN THAT YOU LADIES GOT TO GET TOGETHER! WHAT A BLAST!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

It was so much fun... I want to do a ladies get together WITHOUT children next time... Anybody in? Let's plan something. PS, the Graham cracker party was just my family, but the funny thing is randomly like the day before his birthday Lance said, we should invite Derek and Hillary. Can't remember why I didn't actually get around to calling you guys... Love you lots. Let's go to dinner some time.