Monday, March 1, 2010

My most recent project...

Before & After
THANKS MOM! My mom was here for a week! It flew by fast!!! One of our projects was for her to teach me how to redo the dining room chairs she gave us. She had 2 done, we did this one and I have 3 more to do. I will have one more with this same fabric and then the other 2 are a different fabric. I'm so excited! I can't believe that  it was that doable! It's a lot cheaper than buying 6 new chairs!

If I can do it, you can do it!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPER cute!! Nice job! Maybe we should hang out so you can teach me a thing or two! :)

Stephanie Vogel said...

I love these!! Great job! I have been wanting to redo something recently... I hope I do something soon

Jarom said...

So cute! Great job!

Melissa said...

wow!! those are so cute! I love them!!!!!!!

Kim's just sayin' said...

really cute. good job lil miss domestic! can't wait to see the rest of the projects.

Brooke said...

love em!! can't wait to come see them!

SABigler said...

love your chairs, you are so crafty. i need to do the same thing to my chairs, you are now my inspiration! miss ya!

Erin said...

love the fabric! we did that to our chairs and gosh, now i realize i can do that to everything in my house!

Amy Nielson said...

Those look so great! I am impressed.

The Earl Family said...

Wow, they look great! What fabric are you doing on the other chairs?

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love it. You are amazing. way to go. When you do your next chair will you take pictures of each stage in the process? I'm curious to see how you do it.

Becca said...

Look at you missy! You're all domestic! I'm so proud! Come to my house next!

Randy Haar said...

I'm very worried that Jocelyn is going to want to know about the Birds and the Bee's... Isn't that what you think of when you see the fabric 8^)
Love, Proud Papa

.kai. said...

i'm in love with that chair. great job!

Shanae said...

HILLARY look at you being all domestic and stuff, kind of makes me want to try something :) SO PROUD OF YOU, THEY LOOK AMAZING!!!!

jacquirae said...

So cute! Love them.
you should now post a tutorial on how do it!

Great work.

Stopher and Nicolle said...

I AM AMAZED!! They look awesome! yes, tutorial, please!