Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Would you float down a Haunted Lagoon?!



The Polynesian Cultural Center gets all decked out for Halloween! Last year I didn't go... I chickened out. But I "manned up" and went this year! It was FREAKY! A good freaky! Very jumpy but not eerie like I was afraid of.

WATCH OUT FOR THE LAIE LADY!


Sorry, Shanae! For screaming in your ear and clinging to you!




She's scared.



Cool huh!?




Saved $12! hahaha We were sneaky and had someone take the picture for us! Sorry PCC! Please try to understand! xox

 Shanae & Hector!
He's just hanging out.


SO FUN! If you haven't gone its fun! Just get there early so you don't have to wait in line for HOURS! ;> We were in line by 530p and it worked out perfectly!

2 comments:

Mary Boyd said...

That is pretty much amazing! I never knew they did that. I would have gone every Halloween we were there!

Jana and Rob said...

We went last year and it was a lot of fun. I wish we could have gone this year to see how much better they probably made it.