Thanks Angela aka Angie for being an angel & capturing fabulous pictures of OUR little angel! :> You did a fabulous job! Especially since she was JoJo on the GO!
oh my heck Hillary she is SUCH a doll. I need to meet her :) And to answer your question No we don't know what we are having yet! But I would love to have a little girl :) I have lots and lots of dolls and barbies to pass down to her :D I am jealous you guys are in Hawaii...it snowed here in Boise yesterday. AH! Anyway, keep in touch!
6 comments:
oh my heck Hillary she is SUCH a doll. I need to meet her :) And to answer your question No we don't know what we are having yet! But I would love to have a little girl :) I have lots and lots of dolls and barbies to pass down to her :D I am jealous you guys are in Hawaii...it snowed here in Boise yesterday. AH! Anyway, keep in touch!
Such a doll. Love this picture and can't wait to see more.
She is so pretty and her hair is getting so long!
Jocelyn is soooooo adorable!!! We miss you guys! I love looking at your blog!
She's growing up so fast!
Great job Ang! No surprise there. She looks so beautiful!
Post a Comment