Sunday, October 11, 2009

"The Enduring Legacy of Relief Society"



GO 14th WARD! BYUH had a Tri-Stake RS Rebroadcast and before that began each ward was asked to have a display table of what we have done this last year for Enrichment. We had the best table there (sorry dear friends of other wards... it's Ward pride. Nothing personal! xox)




Me with Jenny Diaz- Enrichment Committee & Jenny Kolb- RS Pres


Dear Kim! She brought over our oreo truffles! It was a HIT! I guess it's no surprise!!! Women. Chocolate. I am so there! These 30 truffles lasted less than 2 minutes! We were laughing so hard! But they loved the recipe! :> I call them "ANGELS" Because I like them with white chocolate and Angela made them for us at Christmas! I hope to make them a family holiday tradition!



"Are these just for display?" hahaha No... you may have one!
We definatly won over their hearts!


And we had LOTS of pictures! My friends have made fun of me since Junior High about all the pictures I take but it PAID OFF! How many years later?! haha



What a great Girls MOVIE NIGHT!



I thoroughly enjoyed everything that was shared at this broadcast but what really impressed me was President Eyring's talk. He spoke of "The Enduring Legacy of Relief Society."   I've just recently been learning the value of this society of women. That it is the largest and longest woman's organization! And that because Charity Never Faileth is the heart, it will endure all. If you didn't get to see it I highly recommend it! ;>

I was ENRICHED.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I loved the broadcast.