Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Walk About


Our temple ...
under construction. It's coming along though!


The visitor center

Jojo on our walk about


I love her little facial expressions haha

Just runnin around at Temple Beach

Meditation Point



I love looking at the clouds!
I remember doing this with my Dad!
Always coming up with funny animals we saw.

So stylish




TA DA!

the TRIAD pony! ;> Derek likes this one!
She's got enough hair now I can do more with it.
Too fun!

PearlE's

Shanae's Before photos...
She's cutting her hair & coloring it!


This is while we were waiting in line for a super fun ride...

2 comments:

Shanae said...

Thanks Hillary for A SUPER SCAREY FUN TIME!!!!! Thanks for all the pics I get to steal and put on my blog:)

Mary Boyd said...

Those pictures are all so cute! Shanae's hair is soo long, the chop is coming again? I can't wait to see the final outcome. Jocelyn is looking so grown up all of a sudden. My goodness!