I am babysitting a 10M old boy named Cache ($CHA CHING$) He stays with us on the mornings of Mon-Thursday. I am lucky to get to use my friend Shanae's old double wide stroller! :> So we just pumped up the tires and we are off! Shanae & I have been going to the gym M-TH 8-10pm! So I am gonna try to keep up with my handsome hubby in the game we call weight loss! I am also not partaking of "Animal based proteins" for a while! Aka DETOX Then we will do as the Word of Wisdom advises and eat meat sparingly! But, being a woman, my results are a lot slower than his... but I will keep you posted. Once I'm proud enough of my accomplishments you should be able to NOTICE with out me saying anything! haha Believe it or not I have lost 20lbs but have a ways to go! I have learned a lot about myself and how it feels to be not thin. It's a tough battle but I'm slowly building up the confidence that I CAN LOOSE IT! It seems impossible at times, but I have great friends & family who beleive in me and are convincing me that I can do it. So it may take a while but I WILL GET THERE! Meanwhile, I'll be seein YOU at the gym or the salad bar! :>
Derek gets a GOLD STAR for being so helpful lately! I love him and really appreciate all the assistance he has been giving around the house and with Jocelyn! I love you D*ROCK!
I have plenty more to talk about and more pictures to share with you, but I will have to do it later because it's WORK OUT time! Love to all!
11 comments:
Hillary, It has been so much fun having you back. And thanks for going with me to the gym, I am now achieving one of my goals for the year:)
So nice to have you back!!I think I found some of that 20lbs! I need to start going with you guys! I just need to get my evening routine all figured out...
That was from me.. Don't know how it went all anonymous like that.. Curiouser and Curiouser!
jocelyn is getting so big! amazing. and way to go on the weight loss! it totally helps having a friend like shanae that is so gung ho! can't wait to see more new pics of you and your sexy self!
So jealous you guys are back in Hawaii!! Jocelyn is so cute and is getting bigger every post. Way to go with the weight loss! I need to get better about my routine. Keep us posted!
This whole having babies thing just kills those teenage curves. I gained 60 pounds with my first pregnancy along with hundreds of stretch marks- and I always thought I was the skinny type that couldn't put on weight to save her life!
It comes off, bit by bit. Hang in there!! It feels so good to fit into old skinny clothes again!
And of course you always look way stunning either way.
And my goodness what a beautiful child you have!!
love always
carly
it really is gret having the williams back. our e house feels complete again. and someday I'm going to be joiing you at the gym, as soon as my hubby's schuedule gets normal again. You are doing so great I'm jealous. :)
welcome back! and you can totally lose it! I need to get off my butt too! Yay you!! High Five!
Hey Hillary! I was totally planning to start a detox tomorrow!! I'll have to come see how you guys are doing it! and I've been trying to make time to go to the gym... I'll hopefully see you beautiful girls there next week!
You have totally inspired me! Glad you're back
love,
Leisa
I think that is AWESOME Hillary! I am in the same boat after baby #2 but working on it! How fun to be back in Hawaii!
Good job with the weight loss! I've been doing P90X but suck at dieting! I bet its nice being back around all your friends! Have fun! And good luck to Derek finishing up with school!!!
Post a Comment