Hi Williams! I remembered the other day that you had a blog...and remembered the name cuz it was one of those things that read back to front the same (don't know what that's called). I also saw that you guys might move back after graduation; that would be so fun! Rhino really needs the man time and he has a special place in his heart for D-Will (that's what he calls Derrick, sorry spelling?). Anyway, I love all of Jo Jo's pics and the headband. Mae looks so cute in the one you gave her for her birthday. Thank you! Also, I had to tell you I got Mae a ladybug costume for Halloween from Children's Place and they're selling out quickly if you want to continue the lady bug trend w/ Jo Jo :). Also, we have a blog, godfreyfamily.blogspot, but it's private so email if you want to look-it's not anywhere as cute as this. I'm just not good at it, but it's still fun to have! Oh yes, and this is the longest message ever, but I noticed you're doing that no meat thing. That is awesome, but you're absolutely gorgeous w/ or w/o meat. No diet in the world can give someone a beautiful face so you're lucky you've got it! Anyway, good luck and talk to you later.
5 comments:
Would have been nice to see ya, since you were SO CLOSE! But I am sure you were busy. Glad you enjoyed your time here. :)
What an adventure you had in Salt Lake! Awesome to think of how many people love this delightful little girl. Cute pics of her and Derek.
Hi Williams! I remembered the other day that you had a blog...and remembered the name cuz it was one of those things that read back to front the same (don't know what that's called). I also saw that you guys might move back after graduation; that would be so fun! Rhino really needs the man time and he has a special place in his heart for D-Will (that's what he calls Derrick, sorry spelling?). Anyway, I love all of Jo Jo's pics and the headband. Mae looks so cute in the one you gave her for her birthday. Thank you! Also, I had to tell you I got Mae a ladybug costume for Halloween from Children's Place and they're selling out quickly if you want to continue the lady bug trend w/ Jo Jo :). Also, we have a blog, godfreyfamily.blogspot, but it's private so email if you want to look-it's not anywhere as cute as this. I'm just not good at it, but it's still fun to have! Oh yes, and this is the longest message ever, but I noticed you're doing that no meat thing. That is awesome, but you're absolutely gorgeous w/ or w/o meat. No diet in the world can give someone a beautiful face so you're lucky you've got it! Anyway, good luck and talk to you later.
Natalie
natbgodfrey@yahoo.com
Now I'm double ridiculous. Our blog is nattyandryan.blogspot.com. Wow, that was retarded of me
I love the pictures with the I Love you written on it.
Post a Comment