Tuesday, August 18, 2009

100% Cute = Perfect Percentile





Today Jocelyn had her 1 year appointment... 2 months late! Since we were gone and then her Doc was booked for a couple weeks... but she is a super trooper! Getting all those shots and pricks!

22 lbs 3 oz
30.5 inches tall
18 inch head

This puts her at the 50%ile for weight and 75%ile for height! YAY! For a while she dropped down to 25% for both... I'm glad she's growing healthy & strong! She has slightly low iron so we are gonna have to have some STEAK! ;> He was impressed with her smile and signs... she learned a few more since I posted last! More, All done, Please, Milk, Cracker! YAY! More communication! She blew her doctor kisses good bye! I love her so! Here a few FAB photos of her this last week. She has gone down slides at the playground but with us holding one hand usually or at least getting her started. But she totally did it on her own this last time! Thanks Angie for catching those precious "Kodak Moments!" I love you!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at that hair. She is so pretty. And I love Angie's photos.
I'm starting to teach Gwenevere some signs, but she is just enjoying me signing right now.

THE SAWYER FAM said...

She sure is a gorgeous girl!! Is it just me or is her hair getting more blond in it? I'm also glad to hear that JoJo actually likes her doctor. Mallory isn't so fond of hers! Last time she threw her stethescope at her! Glad to see you're doing well!

Shanae said...

great pics Angie, and Jo Jo is just so CUTE and growing up so fast!

Erin said...

she is adorable and TINY! brady completely beats her out in all the categories! so dang cute!