Monday, July 13, 2009

Gardner Village Petting Zoo


My Aunt Candi has 2 cats & for Derek's sake they are kept out of the basement and he has been fine ( he's allergic ) but JoJo LOVES them! She wants to pet them and follow them! So we thought she'd like the petting zoo. First she rode a pony... SPARKEY! He was very pretty and nice! She loved it!


She loved the bunny

Does this not look like Billy Goat Gruff himself?!!

She's fearless I tell you


Around in circles we must go....


SO FUN



Auntie Candi came with us!!!!!!!! YAY So fun! She was getting attacked ... the goats want her bag

She wanted to piggy to play



It doesn't matter if you're BLACK or WHITE
I don't know why but it's soo cool to me to see a black sheep!





She kept "nudging" it trying to get it up!



Sheepy Cheekies



So soft & cute

MULES

Just like Granny B's big stuffed animal Doggy she wanted to cozy up with it... He was nice not to move!
Thanks Mom & Auntie Candi for taking us to the Petting Zoo!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

where is the zoo??

Noelle said...

I love Gardner Village!!

Hammels said...

I would love to have a place like that here! You sure were busy doing fun things!