We went and met the Ford's newest addition!! He is so cute!
We girls had fun together and so did the boys... all cozied up on their couch.
My BFF & Snow College Roomie, Jerilyn Pace, had a baby shower at the right time! I was able to go! It was soooo fun seeing her prego with her lil bundle of BOY on the way!
Then we got to see the Godfrey's! Ryan is Derek's ole Mission buddy. Ryan & Natalie had their baby girl Mae just 5 days after Jocelyn was born! So it was fun to see how similar they were in size and personality! We enjoyed a yummy BBQ & "Derek Dominated" at Settlers of Qatan! hahaha
They were SOOO cute together! I wished that we could be closer for them to hang out. They were seriously soo alike it was KooKoo
These girlie's look like their daddies
I never thought I would do it, but I did. I bought crocs! These puppies are super comfy! A nice treat for the foot.
JoJo ALWAYS on the GO! This is the beautiful backyard we have been playing in... she loves checkin out the flowers and playing in the water. Such nice grass and we get a perfect view of the AIRPLANES that fly by! She looks and points! She is sooo excited about them. Hopefully she will be so excited to be on one in 15 days that she will sit still for 6 hours! ... hmmm doubt it!
2 comments:
I love her cute pony tail on the top of her head. haha. She's so cute. I can't wait for you to put pigtails in her hair! :)
we miss you guys! It sounds like you are having fun but I can't wait for you guys to get back. Our building just isn't the same.
Post a Comment