The Grand Entrance
Who is that fine lookin man behind the counter?! DEREK! This is when we was working at the front desk. He has shadowed the Sales/ Marketing department, Housekeeping Manager, taken the night shift with the Auditor, Maintenence, Shutteled people to and from the airport & got the front desk done! He's really enjoyed his time there! He loves the people and the company. They have told him they hope to be able to hire him on after he graduates... there are going to be a lot of changes before then so it just depends where there are openings. They are opening a few new hotels... one in Rexburg and one in NEBRASKA! :> hahaha Wouldn't you wanna come visit?
3 comments:
I can't believe how big Jojo's getting! She is SO cute! That hotel is SO nice! If you guys did end up in UT after graduation that would be so fun!! We'd only be a three hour drive apart instead of a six hour flight!
That is a nice hotel. I love those pictures of your mom & Jocelyn. Beautiful!!! :)
Hillary! How are you? Cute cute blog. And SUPER cute family you now have :) I did that same cake for my nieces 1st birthday...but I used the top as well. Pics on my blog, on a slide show of it. Next time I will defenitley do it how you did. SO much cuter! Hope you are well!
Post a Comment