Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pancakes taste better in the Mountains. Fact.


Pops and JoJo just gettin things ready for eats...


mid way thru... honestly they were the best pancakes i have EVER had.

Jocelyn liked them too!



Derek, JoJo & Brynn ... she's 5 and full of fun!



I was just going to take a couple pictures and I asked her if she wanted to get in them... SHE's a PROFESSIONAL at this! You can tell her Mom has had her take pictures before! ;> She's so pretty! She looks just like Kara, her mom! (my cousin)







at the site

Jocelyn loved walking across the bridge... again and again


3 comments:

Kim's just sayin' said...

JoJO looks so darn cute in those little tiny jeans. such a big girl. that place looks so pretty too.

Anonymous said...

I agree a 100%. Pancakes taste better in the mountains.

The Earl Family said...

Jocelyn looks so adorable! She is so cute, I can see both you and Derek in her.