Thursday, June 25, 2009

Guess who is 1...



... JOCELYN IS!


Jocelyn & Andrew got to have a fun early birthday celebration! So fun & yummy!

"FOR ME?!" She loved it! I think she was wondering where this goodness has been all her life!




Jocelyn, her cousins Kathrine, & Andrew... he is the one that's 1 day older!


Our big girl!

Finally a family photo
WE LOVE YOU JOCELYN!
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!
(we will party all night & tell you all about it soon! )

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jocelyn!!! Wow how time flies!!!

.Ang. said...

I really Can't believe she's one already!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!


and good luck to you with the giant cupcake cake!!! I saw one of those at Target and wanted to get it SOOO BAD!!! can't wait to see how it turns out!!!

Miss you guys!

janica said...

i was stalking for you and found you! wahoo! Jocelyn just gets cuter and cuter!!

anelieze castrejon said...

Happy Birthday, Hope to meet you soon, Jocelyn! :)

-Anelieze & Franco

Melissa said...

happy birthday beautiful baby!

we miss you guys around here!

Shanae said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO JO!!!!!!!!!
We can't wait to celebrate when you get home :)

Hammels said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! We are so happy that we celebrated with you guys!!!

Brett, Cassie, Taylor & Jack said...

Happy birthday jocelyn. We miss you guys.

C.C.'s Chronicles said...

One wonderful one!! Happy Birthday, Babidoll! Hugs and kisses from your Gma Christy

Erin said...

happy birthday jojo! I can't believe she is already one! where did the time go? So fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cutie pie.

And I love the family picture.

Kacy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsay De McBride said...

She is so cute!