Thursday, October 11, 2007

SURF USA




SCUBA STEVE, as Ashlyn called Derek hahahaha We were watching Ashlyn & Scott tryin out their new SURF BOARD!! I'm not brave enough to try it yet... \:

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Hillary!
I saw you on Shanae's blog so I was going to post on your blog too. I can go V.T'ing whenever I'm pretty much always free. I called your husband's phone, cause your number is hard to read on the roster cause they wrote it in. He was probably wondering who was leaving a message on his phone! Anyways I'll call you this week now that I have your number!
Good to hear form you!

Melissa Crosby

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Hey girl! It looks like paradise is treating you great. It's our goal to take a hawaiian cruise for our 5 year anniversary. You'll have to give us some tips! We love reading your bog! Say hi to Derek for us!

Pat and Anndalyn said...

Hey you two! Just checkin' in on my Hawaiian love birds! Hilli, I lost your number with my phones dip in the pool. Could you email it to me? Pat says, "Hey guys!". lots of love!