Thanks for the luv note, i miss you terribly. But i am secretly jelous that you are living in Hawaii (grrr) Anyway, tell your mom i said Happy B-Day and send me a note every once in a while (then i can do the same, cuz I don't have your email :(). My email is toadsoda2@yahoo.com OR you can visit our blog at jackandheidi.blogspot.com
Hillary... I am so glad I happened upon your blog! Now I can check in on you from time to time. I'm glad you are doing well in Hawaii... Take care! Kay
Hillary, it's Rachel...Ryan Aikens sister. Love your blog! I found it thru the Biglers. Very cute. I'm working on getting Ryan & Jess to use theirs. Just wanted to say Hi! Take care.
6 comments:
Big Will Dru Hill,
Thanks for the luv note, i miss you terribly. But i am secretly jelous that you are living in Hawaii (grrr) Anyway, tell your mom i said Happy B-Day and send me a note every once in a while (then i can do the same, cuz I don't have your email :(). My email is toadsoda2@yahoo.com
OR
you can visit our blog at jackandheidi.blogspot.com
Luv Ya
HAPPY BDAY HILL'S MOMMY!
Man am I missing BYU hawaii!!
I also worked in the cage!! Those were good times:)
Hillary... I am so glad I happened upon your blog! Now I can check in on you from time to time. I'm glad you are doing well in Hawaii... Take care! Kay
Hillary, it's Rachel...Ryan Aikens sister. Love your blog! I found it thru the Biglers. Very cute. I'm working on getting Ryan & Jess to use theirs. Just wanted to say Hi! Take care.
Post a Comment