

Laie Hawaii Temple OHANA Friday evening shift! COME VISIT! Derek and I just started about a month, almost two, ago. Derek isn't in the photo... he lost his recommend at this moment, and was looking for it. SORRY BABE. These people are so sweet and fun! The little Lady in front of me with white hair, is my trainer. She's a spit fire. :D She's always pushing me to memorize more! She's a spiritual giant! And check out the shoes of the lady next to her... they're just like her... YOUTHFUL, fun and Dang CUTE!
3 comments:
Looks like fun. James and I will have to schedule a temple trip on a Friday night sometime and come see you guys.
what a great thing for the both of you! That would be such an amazing experience! I am jealous!
DUDE, everyone... JOIN THE CROWD! it really is fun and i am thinking of the words all the time... it's special.
im commenting on my own blog...
Post a Comment