Aren't they beautiful together?!? She looks amazing! "My little baby's all grown up!"

My new friend! Bryce Henderson, who swept Becca Bacigalupi off her FEET! This was the first time I'd met him, and what a first impression... eternal marriage! I'm happy to report that they are SO happy in love! YAY He's finishing @ BYU Provo and then to ARIZONA they go.


Derek & Hillary @ 9 months

Kali LOVED the big horsey!!!!

We just couldn't contain her... jk

She was too dang cute dancin around on her car! hahahaha We were DYING laughing

Shanae, (Krew), Kali, and Me @ PF Chang's. This is what happens when your husbands have homework todo and it's your day off! GIRLS NIGHT OUT

Love the beggar and his efforts! hahaha ATTACK


Dearest Derek in his Persol and Lacoste shirt (from his momma) :D

The Hawaiian Sling... sneakin up on them in the night...

SPEAR FISHIN for some BBQ


Jeffery Williams sportin the VERSACE! Happy Graduation!
~Jessica & Ryan Aikens.... LOVE that dress~
4 comments:
a post with no words! love it! your posts are so random, but i love looking at pics! so its worth it.
Yeah. I love pictures. Looks like life is treating the williams very well. I love looking at your blog.
Oh my gosh! She finally does a post!!! It's a miracle. I love all the pictures.
yummy melona bars! um you probably should have given Kali dollar bills for those crazy dance moves on top of the car! She is crazy! thanks for inviting the rest of us to girls night you booger!
Post a Comment