Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Merry Kissmas & A Happy Rootbeer 2010

Christmas MORNING in Camarillo, CA!
 Christmas Sunday
 The whole gang on Christmas Eve
 We made gingerbread houses... I mostly made Jocelyn's, she just wanted to eat the decorations! haha
 FUN WITH THE COUSINS

 5 grandkids with 3 on the way!
 A delicious Christmas Dinner by Laura!
 mmmmm mmm good!
Our departing "last supper" lunch before we all headed outta town. I'm still struggling with Jocelyn asking if we can go play with her cousins and grandparents! She is forgetting the 7 or 12 hours it took to get there. :> She misses her family! xox
Jocelyn's BIG gift... THE DESIGNER BARBIE DOLL HOUSE!

And Derek & I got the best gift for Christmas! 
That's right! Can you believe it!? We are both thrilled! I'm currently 14 weeks along.
Ironically enough this baby has the same due date as Jocelyn! July 3rd! TO THE DAY! SO CRAZY!
But JoJo was 8 days early. So here's hoping they don't have the same exact birthday. 
I am so excited!!! I do realize that as I announce this there are so many trying and struggling to get pregnant. 
I don't mean to boast. We know that we are blessed!

Now to guess if it's a boy or girl! And to play the name game. I KNEW that Jocelyn was a girl, but with this one I am 60% sure it's a boy and 40% it's a girl. IOW: I have no clue! hahaha.  
And sadly Derek and I can't agree on ANY names. So this could get interesting! :>

For a late Christmas/ New Years celebration we got to go to Fresno and see my parents... THOSE pictures to come! It was a great vacation! So fun to spend time with family! :> xoxox We hope yours was just a great!

13 comments:

Kacy said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting for your family! I'm glad to hear you are doing well! :)

The Price Family said...

Congratulations!!! So fun.

janica said...

congrats on the pregnancy!!!=)

Erin said...

how exciting! I saw the "with three on the way" and i had to go count to see how many girls there were, and I just knew! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you! I think it will be a boy?!

Anonymous said...

That doll house is sooo cool!
And is that ornament real, cute idea! Congratulations on the new baby! Super exciting!

James and Elizabeth said...

Looks like a super fun Christmas season. You all look so happy. I'm jumping up and down with excitement for your new baby. Yippee. Congratulations. That's so funny they have the exact due date.

Anonymous said...

congrats Hillary! I forgot you had a blog and I've been reading it for the past half hour! Jojo is such a stinkin cutie and so grown up! Hope you guys are doing well:)

Amy Nielson said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys.

Rachel said...

Congratulations, Hillary! Another beautiful blessing for your family! How wonderful!

anelieze castrejon said...

wow! congrats, you guys! what a great way to start the new year :)

The Gibbs said...

New babies are so wonderful! Congrats!

Steve Kolb said...

that's awesome hillary!!! so excited for you guys!

Nathen, Jennifer and Annie said...

Congratulations you guys! That's exciting!