Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What a SURPRISE!



Derek arranged for a babysitter! So we got to celebrate our anni with a real date! :> We ate at a random restaurant we found, Cafe Met. It was DELISH! I love Greek food. I don't think Derek had ever had it, or it had been a while.

Then we went to a movie... it was great!!! A couple surprisingly graphic/violent shots! So children shield your eyes! Derek has been talking all "western" on me ever since! Kinda cute.
A nice low key, fun celebration! Thanks Derek! What a treat! xox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its nice when they take charge. Almost doesn't matter what you do as long as you know they were thinking and planned something! Nice job Derek!

Happy Anniversary!

Hi! said...

Love catching up on your posts. Happy Anniversary to you both! Congratulations on a new baby, can't wait to find out; boy or girl, so exciting. Never apologize for your wonderful blessings, someone will always have less and others will always have more.
I took John to see "True Grit" for his birthday, we loved it. I need to see the John Wayne version again to see which one I like better, gotta love that John Wayne! Took him to a swanky theatre that had recliners and seat side service, really fun. We liked it so much we went back and saw "The Tourist".
Happy New Year and love,
Irene in Bellevue