All of that sounds good. Any movies out you wanna see? I'm up for anything, and I don't think Josh would complain too much since he'd get to hang out with Derek! Any night but tuesday or friday since Josh will have to work. :) Just let me know and I'll tell Josh what we're doing.
8 comments:
I bet you are the best Young Women's leader ever. What age are you teaching?
Thank you, thank you!! This is perfect for my lesson to the Mia Maids tomorrow.
I agree with Elizabeth! I love these videos you find and share, I bet your great with the girls you teach!
Thanks friends! I teach the MiaMaids! Nicole! That's awesome! :> Yep, same class!
You are great at it!!!!I wish we could have watched this Sunday :(
My eyes make water! .... xoxo
Oh wow - so glad i came across this. I love Pres. Uchtdorf - his messages are so sweet and so tender. I'll definitely be sharing this one
All of that sounds good. Any movies out you wanna see? I'm up for anything, and I don't think Josh would complain too much since he'd get to hang out with Derek! Any night but tuesday or friday since Josh will have to work. :) Just let me know and I'll tell Josh what we're doing.
Post a Comment