Monday, November 2, 2009

TRiCK or TREaT! Smell my feet! Give me something good to eat!


TRICK OR TREAT!
October 31, 2009
What a great time!
Jocelyn received this Clown costume last year but it was too big then, so we used it this year. So she got to be 2 different things! SO FUN! Thanks Mom. So she was a lil Fairy then JOJO THE CLOWN. We went to trick or treating with our large group of friends! JoJo had to have candy while we went in order to stay happily in the stroller. I'm glad Trick or Treating comes just once a year... until she is a lil older at least hahaha









JoJo the CLOWN



Krewser the BRUISER
ding ding ding

ARG matey... say CHEESE
Really she just wants her BLACK PEARLs back ha

Melissa, Chad & Kaiya
Sleeping Beauty!

Brylie was a SPY KiD

Angie & Mike were Hawaii's
SHAVE ICE
Angie even has a "halo" (sweetened condense milk)


MORE CANDY

the LOOT

THe STASH

MORE PLEASE


BOO

YAY! So fun!


Then, a few few miles away my parents rose to the occasion!
Spookalicious!

I love that my parents get INTO the holiday! ;>
Meet Mr & Mrs Frankenstein









They like to do the MONSTER MASH


the BRIDE of FRANKENSTEIN





AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
to say the least.


----------------------------------------------------------------

What a great holiday!


October 30, Ward Party
Me, Kim, Shanae & Crystal
Pixie, Greek Goddess Divine, Pirate, Indian Brave



3 comments:

Kacy said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Too cute!!

Mary Boyd said...

I'm sad I missed it! I loved going trick or treating with our TVA family! Jocelyn looks so cute as a clown too!

The Earl Family said...

JoJo was so cute as a clown! I loved your costume too, the great eyelashes and fun wig!