Monday, November 16, 2009

"Baa-bee!" -exclamined Mama JoJo


"AWWWWWHHHHHH!"
Derek & I found Jocelyn asleep like this!

So the reason I said that Jocelyn might not return Lili's baby doll is because she has held it 24-7 since she "adopted" her! Don't believe me? Here is proof! It is soooo cute! It's amazing how soon they pick up these kinds of things!


I walked into Jocelyn's room & she had baby in the swing!
So I ran to grab the camera to document! Then...

She snapped down the tray

After we put clothes on JoJo she grabbed a blanket from the drawer...

Put it on baby & snapped down the tray again.

Then after a minute she grabbed baby,
laid her on the bed,
jumped on the bed for some fun. Then...

It was nap time.
She took her back to the swing...

She moved the straps...

Placed baby in but it wasn't perfect yet, she ran...

to close the door!
So it's nice & quiet! ;>

Then came back and closed the tray.
Then she left the room.

I just love it! Can't wait to get her a baby doll!

4 comments:

Erin said...

how does she not have her own baby doll yet?! that is craziness! Girls do learn so fast. already practicing to be a mommy...or a big sister (wink, wink, hint, hint). i love that lili's doll is black!

Kim's just sayin' said...

yikes, totally not black Erin. Just disgusting because it's SO OLD. THis is a very loved baby that really needs a bath! I'm glad JoJo enjoys her so much. Looks like the girls' mothering skills are rubbing off on her too.

Ashleigh said...

Your daughter is SO cute :)

Ashley and Andy B said...

Wow Hillary I can't believe how big she is! That means we have been away from Hawaii for to too long. Hope all is well. Have a happy Thanksgiving