It was so fun! We went to Turtle Bay and they found some fabulous photo spots! Shanae, Aaron & Angie did an excellent job! They did 8 photo shoots in 1 day! Mostly back to back! We had fun! We even got a cool shot on the beach with our own personal rainbow in the background... but Jocelyn was so captured by it... she didn't look at the camera! ;( so sad... hahaha Here they are!
The Williams 2009
live.laugh.love
8 comments:
oh.my.gosh. i love ALL of those pictures!! Hill you have such a BEAUTIFUL family! You look absolutely stunning in all of these. I can't wait to someday meet each others families :) Perhaps when you move to Utah!? (Is that your plan?)
p.s
i loveeee your hair!
what hotties of a family:) Im loving the purple and green btw.
Your family is looking Dy-No-Mite! H double L Y looks fabulous! Love em all!
Could a Grandpa be anymore happy than to see all these beautiful pictures? Yes only if I were there with you! I love you and these are awesome pix. Daddy
These turned out great! I still can't believe how grown up Jocelyn looks! I hope these next weeks go by slow for you guys!
awww!! I love em'! You just reminded me that we need to go do our family photos! Wish we had such an awesome photographer friend!
love the pics. love your top...look at derek in his fancy jeans! jojo is adorable! fabulous!
You are such a beautiful family! It's no surprise that the pictures turned out fantastic! I love them!
Post a Comment