Saturday, August 16, 2008

To The SISTERHOOD!!!





What a fabulous time we had! We were like that group of junior high girls that come to the movies in a large group, sit together, giggle, laugh, cry, and probably make the rest of the crowd wanna throw popcorn at them. Ok, we weren't that bad! But it was so nice to be a girl. Watching that movie just made me think of the MANY wonderful friends I have made over the years! All the memories! All the laughs and tears we share together. And the best part is that it not over. Friends remain and we are just blessed to keep making more friends where ever we go. Each different- and yet no matter what our different backgrounds are, no matter where we hope to be going, we still have so many things in common! I'm blessed to have you all as friends... ALL of YOU reading this. I'm grateful for a movie that was able to remind me of this tender mercy!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
eye HEART u


5 comments:

Melissa said...

that was so fun! I felt the same way after that movie, it was a perfect girly, girls night. =)

Shanae said...

I loved it, I love my girls friends!! I hope you don't mind if I still your header for my blog, I love it:)

Mary Boyd said...

Oh! It looks like you had so much fun. I miss those girls nights with the Laie Ladies.

Mary

Anonymous said...

"it's broken how could it be broken" so funny that we were all thinking the same/wrong thing. I LOVE GIRLS NIGHT!!!

Anonymous said...

ah crap, i'm so sad i missed it. stupid woking. blah, who needs a living ;)

sara looks so funny in both those pictures..HAHAha