7 weeks old! Time is flying by! I can tell she's going through a growth spurt... she's sleeping longer and eating a lot more! She loves to stand up! Of course while we're holding her... but she loves stretching out her legs! She had given us a few grins! We love it when she smiles. Her 2 month check up is this Friday so we shall see just how tall she is and her weight... she's getting heavier... I can feel it. She has such a cute OUTTiE belly button aka piko! It's darling! We took these photos of Jocelyn yesterday, Derek popped her collar... haha So stylish. We're looking forward to a long vacation! I sure hope she enjoys traveling! She and I are flying to LA meeting up with my mom and dad then taking off to my cousins wedding in SLC! We'll stay in Utah with my mom's side of the family and show Jocelyn off for a few days then fly back to LA. Drive up to Bakersfield-see my grandma and my dad's family there, then to Fresno we'll stay! AND THEN, we meet up with Derek and his family in Camarillo for Grandma Dearest's 80th birthday! We're so excited to see friends and family in Utah and all over California! We'll just be missing Daddy-Derek for a couple weeks! :< Not looking forward to that, but he's taking the Business Core this semester and can't get away too long! So she and I shall be a dynamic duo!
She's a fun one! We'll definitely keep her... forever!


7 comments:
I can't see the pictures!! We are so excited to see you all next month. Can't wait to hold that darling little lady of yours! xo tessa
she is so adorable, but the pictures didn't show up for me either.
You are one brave woman to do all that traveling. But I'm sure you're just dying to travel and show off little Jo Jo. I know I was the same way when Mallory was a couple months old. We went to UT as well. Anyway, can't wait to see the pics from all your travels. Good Luck and oh yeah... lovin' the photos. She's already looking older!
I can't wait to see her. She is looking so big. we're back in town now so we hope to see you around.
Okay, I saw Derek in the first pic. Then she looks more like Hill in the rest... I guess when I see her I will get a better idea.
im glad you did pics...i hate waiting for slideshows. she is getting big fast1 fun that you get to go on a bunch of vacations, I am jealous!
i just want to squeeze her and kiss her and cuddle her. OOH! so cute!
Post a Comment