These are photos of Jocelyn on the way to Honolulu and at Turtle Bay. The other is a model shot of Jocelyn in Brylie's Stunna Shades! Derek put them on her... i have more photos of that to come soon!
I love my little lady! She's 2 months now! And guess what! 2 nights now she has slept ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE NIGHT! 8 and 8.5 hrs! I'm hoping this will continue on forever and always. If you're thinking to yourself... not fair, how? BABY WISE. I said it before and I'll keep on saying it! ;D Buy the BOOK!
The man of the house is just doing splendid! Derek started Fall classes this last Wednesday and is looking forward to his tuffest semester yet! He's taking the Business core. I believe it's 3 business classes and to say the least it is intense! They brake up into groups and create their own business. I believe they have a goal amount of money as well... so it's going to be hard work. But in between his structured work schedule :D he's lifting and playing basketball to have some fun! As always, he keeps busy and helpful at home! Jocelyn loves to hear his voice and get his kisses!
Shanae Jones has pretty much posted all that has gone on recently... can I just say DITTO? hahaha We had SkinnyJeansRecipe Night II and everything... EVERYTHING was delish! I loved ever bite! I hope they all post the recipes soon! And then the next morning there was a miniature walkathon... not quite, but a 2 hr walk around Laie! Shanae, Angie, Kim, and I took the kiddos for a stroll. It was fabulous! I loved it! It's such a nice thing to go on a walk and not hurt! (c-section) Jocelyn loves the stroller and being outside in the sun and breeze!
Then, today Nichole, Ashlyn and I took Jocelyn to Waimea Beach for the very first time! And Matsomoto's shave ice! It was such a beautiful day! Hot sand, teal blue waves, and a sky full of clouds! The only damper was that I felt sick afterthe shave ice: from the sugar... that gestational diabetes cut back really did somethin to me! I didn't even think about that. I can't handle that. It was delish as it danced on my taste buds but the ride home... that hurt. ANYWHO, my camera isn't working so well, I will have to post some photos from this soon! It was nice to bask in the sun and have more girl time! I'm blessed to have such wonderful, supportive, helpful friends!
That's a quick update AND NOW I'm off...
loves&hugs
7 comments:
I agree, that walk was FABULOUS!!! I had dreams about it all night. we need to make it a habit!
yesterday was totally the perfect beach day!!
love her! She is so cute.
Beautiful little Jo Jo. And the nose thing, I use to do that to my little sister Coriann all the time when she was a baby. I don't know why?:)
Oh my gosh Hillary! I found you! You are still absolutely gorgeous and your family too! (especially the little one- haha) Congrats on your beautiful healthy baby! And on being a mommy now, isn't it awesome?
love love love
carly kennington (now sears)
It sounds like life is wonderful. Jocelyn is beautiful like always, and I'm super impressed with Derek's school load. If there is anyone out there that can be in a bishopric, work to provide for his family, and take some super hard classes, it is Derek.
take care.
She is so beautiful! Love that bright floral outfit. SO precious!!
ahh hill she is SO dang cute. i love being a mommy, its so much fun. just like the good old days when we used to play house right??! haha or something like that. glad all is well with you guys! someday our kids need to meet!
Post a Comment