
There we were... just swapping recipes and taste testing some amazing dishes... then, as expected, we ladies began to chat. Time FLIES when you put a good 12 ladies together! We were all discussing how we should all go see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 together and Shanae mentioned that we would have to wait until next we when she gets back... Back from where we asked, her 10 year high school reunion. Then we all started talking about who else was close to their 10 year or I think the lowest was 4 years out... any who, Stefanie started telling this funny conversation she had with the Rondo's and how they asked her what kinda person she was in high school and they said, "Oh, like Avril?" She laughed because Avril wasn't around when she was in high school, then they asked, so did you wear skinny jeans and stuff? THEN OUTTA NO WHERE Shanae says, "I don't even know WHO skinny jeans is!" HAHAHA We all busted up laughing ... like it was a joke, but I looked over at Shanae and she was dead serious. I placed my hand on her knee and said, "Sweetie. You know- the style of jeans... it's not a group!"
Anyways, it made for lots of fun and laughter...
Anyone interested in seeing Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2?
I believe we're going Saturday evening, August 15th.
And please, check out our recently developed website of our favorite recipes:
www.skinnyjeansrecipes.blogspot.com
[hey ladies, 1 hand: up and down, up and down ;>]
6 comments:
oh man, i'm laughing all over again! SO FUNNY! that was so much fun!!!
you're hilarious!!
and i'm in on movie night.
and i think we should hang out ... like go on walks together and not eat cake together.
boo on you!
oh how hillarious. i bet shanae will be happy you posted her blonde moment! too funny. thanks for the recipe blog. i can't wait! I'm so sad to be missing the girls nights!:(
LOL, I love that you posted that, LOL it's OK I can laugh at myself:)
That was amazing. I am sad I missed it. lol LOL lol. Keep updated on fun times the ladies have together. Take care Hillary. Oh, I don't know if Derek reads this but you'll have to tell Big D this little Elijah story. Eli was checking out your blog with me just now and said, "Derek is so happy because he loves his wife. I didn't even know Hillary even had a baby."
Post a Comment