These next photos were not torture! I promise! Jocelyn slept all day Monday and was up ALL Monday night/Tuesday morning! She didn't seem to remember the sleeping rule! But anyways, because she was up all Tuesday morning, she wanted to sleep ALL Tuesday DAY to make up for it. I was REALLY trying to not let her sleep... see! This is how OUT she was!!!! Now just check out the time of this post, she was up again.
And still, after all that, sound asleep
i love my cutie pie
12 comments:
Wow! What a beauty! You are obviously having fun with her. She is such a delight. Thanks so much for sharing. This is all a thrill. Love you guys, Grandma Christy....Give Jocelyn a hug from me.
Oh my goodness she is SOOOOOOO cute. Good Job you two. Jesse says "she is a good looking kid"
she is SO cute!! i just want to cuddle her. please please let us know when we get to babysit :)
your right it does look a little bit like torture!:) haha she's so cute you know that she is much cuter than the average newborn right? Mine looked all strange and misshapen.
Thank you so much, i was just going to call and insist on more pics... and I was DYING laughing so much that everyone around had to see the pics, too. Love it! Tell her to not grow until I get there.
She's so cute. I want one! I'm glad to see that your mom and dad were there because I know how much that would mean to you (I wondered how it would work from Hawaii). I'm so excited for you guys!
HA HA HA!! Those pictures are awesome! Made me laugh so hard. Amazing what those little things are capable. She's too cute. You're making me want another baby... no... maybe... Bryce wouldn't go for it. Keep the pics coming. We can't get enough!
what a FUN little toy! I want one!! She is so stinkin adorable Hillary!! I'm so happy for you!
It looks like you gave her a face massage! That's hilarious that she stayed asleep. So precious. I love her shoes too!
james and I were laughing so hard! That is totally something James would do to the baby! She is so cute! I love it!
That's so funny! Babies are so fun!!
I love all the silly faces you made with her, she's adorable!
Post a Comment